Chariot OBM Design
Approx. 1.45kg weight!!!! true motorsport grade carbon fiber front splitter.
All the airflow hits the front of the car before everything else, so the better the aerodynamics in the front, the more stable the car is when hitting high speed or during the hard stop before the corners. This specially Chariot motorsports engineered 430 cup carbon fiber splitter can maximize the aerodynamic performance under all circumstances. It effectively reduces the drag and generating and excessive approx. 76kg downforce.
- Generating 76kg of downforce
- motorsport grade carbon fiber weight 1.45kg
- special design for 2013-2018MY
- direct fitment /plug & play
- OBM Designed for
- Exige Sport 350, Sport 350 Roadster
- Exige Sport 380
- Exige Cup 380
- Exige Cup 430
- Exige Sport 410
- Exige Sport 390, Sport 420, Cup 430 Final Edition
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.