Chariot OBM Design
What is the AOA???
AOA is the slant angle of the rear wing.
Overall performance of an automobile mainly depends on two main factors; namely; mechanical performance and aerodynamic performance. Aerodynamic performance influences the fuel consumption, stability, passenger comfort and wear and tear of components in an automobile. Hence optimizing the external aerodynamic performance will lead to many benefits and the enhancement of the overall performance of an automobile. The aerodynamic performance of an automobile is assessed in terms of the drag coefficient and the lift coefficient.
Aerodynamic forces including LIFT and DRAG force vary with the slant angle. The drag force has a minimum of 15°, when the lift force is close to zero under the computational fluid dynamics method. This could be the reason why the use of the rear wing at a high angle of attack (above 5°) for downforce is crucial as in race cars.
The most lightweight straight profile motorsport-derived Pre-Preg Carbon fiber rear wing may be one of the best wings in the market! With the fast track record done, You can’t just keep this out of your Lotus.
This carbon fiber wing with greater AOA can generate an additional approximately 50% of downforce at the rear. The wing has gone through a lot of testing and adjustments, and also motorsports marque’s extensive development process. With countless hours on the test track, this higher increasing downforce is due to the shape of the wing which is an airfoil shape.!
- Born to increase downforce without impacting its overall drag coefficient
- The kit includes lightweight and stronger billet aluminium upright and brackets.
- Targeted efficiency
- Motorsport derived
- Pre-Preg Carbon fiber approx. 2.26kg
- OBM Designed for
- Exige Cup 380
- Exige Cup 430
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- Tailor-made V-Weave
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.