Chariot Motorsport Design
What do you want? Style! That is V Weave!!!
Lightweight is always the best description for Lotus cars, while every single part should be counted in when coming to weight deduction. Imagine having a lightweight carbon fiber hardtop with approx. 6 kg, with a huge difference, compared to the 11kg OEM roof, but you cannot imagine how much better handling you can for payback until you try it. The hardtop includes all brackets and seals which are directly compatible for installation with motorsports safety standards. The quality and roof shape are exactly the same as the original, while the texture is made from fully autoclaved carbon fiber. The UV protective lacquer is also applied to prevent the roof from fading.
Using carbon fiber to construct the new hard top, this new solid top adds serious protection from the elements, reduces glare for the driver with its black underside and adds a bunch of storage on top for boards of all shapes and sizes.
- Reducing hardtop weight from 11 kg to approx. 6 kg
- Includes brackets and seals for safety equipment installation
- The exact shape of the OEM part
- Autoclaved carbon fiber with UV protective lacquer applied
- Approx. net dimension 125cm x 85cm x 22cm
- OBM Design for Elise S2 S3
- 220 Sprint, 220 Sport. 240 Sport, 220 Cup, 250 Cup (lotuscars.com), 260 Cup;
- K SERIES; 2ZZ (2004-2011), 1ZZ (2006-2010)
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation is required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustments while fitting recommends a professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte-finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it needs minor adjustments while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.