- Lotus Elise
- Elise S3
- Lotus Elise S3 220 Cup Carbon Fiber Barge Board/Side Skirts
Lotus Elise S3 220 Cup Carbon Fiber Barge Board/Side Skirts
Chariot Motorsport Design
LIFT as little as possible?
The carbon fiber side skirt will act to keep airflow under the car and to try and stop airflow over and around the car from spilling under. Race cars can be benefited from side skirts by assisting the under-tray to distribute air under the car and thereby increasing the downforce generated by diffusers and other ground effects.
Incorporating a new derived design of CFRP front splitter, CFRP rear diffuser & CFRPrear spoiler/wing. The new body introductions combine form and function, with the new hybrid carbon composite panels not only saving weight but also delivering the car’s distinctive new styling and aerodynamic set-up.
- Hand-crafted Carbon Fiber
- Approxi. net dimension 175 cm x 42 cm x 63 cm
- Prolonged Both End Flag
- Match the OEM level of fit and finish
- Approx. 6kg
- OBM Design for Elise S2 S3
- 220 Sprint, 220 Sport. 240 Sport, 220 Cup, 250 Cup (lotuscars.com), 260 Cup;
SKU: CF-Elise-S3-220-Cup-SS Categories: 220 Cup, 220 Sport, 220 Sprint, 240 Sport, 250 Cup, 260 Cup, Aerodynamic Parts, CFRP Exterior, Elise S3, Lotus Elise Tags: 2 x 2 Weave, 3K, Aerodynamic, CFRP Height: 83cm, Width: 62cm, Length: 195cm
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation is required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustments while fitting recommends a professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte-finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it needs minor adjustments while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.