Chariot OBM Design
Reduced Aerodynamic Force
PRE-PREG dry carbon fiber composites with autoclave cured process, unique twill weaver make this appealing art piece that perfectly fits your hyper cars!
In running conditions of a vehicle, the side mirror contributes to the increase of drag, hence increasing the fuel consumption. However, the side mirror only contributes to the drag when the velocity is greater than 60 km/h.
Our OBM side mirrors were designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic simulation performed at a range of velocities between 80 km/h (22.22 m/s) to 120 km/h (33.33m/s).
Increasing the radius of housing curvature reduces the drag coefficient of the side mirror. Thus, aerodynamic drag is reduced.
The streamlining shape of side mirror have effect on the vehicle’s drag. Aerodynamic drag can be reduced.
The mirror bodies are capable of withstanding the constant loads and forces that occur at high speeds on the race FIA regulation since they are constructed from high impact and shatter-resistant materials yet weigh approx. 200 grams!
Low drag aero coefficient is benefited from ultra-lightweight and durable solutions. With a simple OEM bolt direct fitment, the mirrors are easily mountable on all lotus models.
- Approx. 200 Grams
- PRE-PREG carbon fiber composites autoclave cured
- Low drag aero coefficient is benefited from ultra-lightweight and durable solutions.
- OEM bolt direct fitment.
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- Tailor-made Weave
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.