Chariot Motor Design
Nothing is more important than the heart of the car, which is the engine. While in many car enthusiasts’ minds, if you treat your engine well, the car will run well as away, and this is why you need something unique for your Lotus. The carbon-fiber engine cover protects the Exige’s heart with lightweight, top-graded carbon materials with quality far beyond other aftermarket manufacturers, or even the OEM which is only made out of plastic. This carbon fiber engine cover acts as a centerpiece in the engine bay, demonstrating the motorsport aesthetics of the Elise and providing weight-saving enhancement, while achieving top-notch craftsmanship and R&D that are dominating the market.
- Reducing weight amazingly
- Includes brackets and seals for safety equipment installation
- Own Design OEM part
- Autoclaved carbon fiber with UV protective lacquer applied
- Other OBM Designed for
- Elise US Model
- Elise Cup 220
- Elise Sport, Sport 220
- Elise Cup 250
- Elise Cup 260
- Elise Sprint
- Elise Sport 240, Cup 250
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.