Chariot OBM Design
Approx. 4.5kg weight!!!! true motorsport grade carbon fiber front splitter.
All the airflow hits the front of the car before everything else, so the better the aerodynamics in the front, the more stable the car is when hitting high speed or during the hard stop before the corners. This specially Chariot motorsports engineered 250 cups carbon fiber splitter can maximize the aerodynamic performance under all circumstances. It effectively reduces the drag and generates an excessive approx. 76kg downforce.
Vital in keeping at the top of timing sheets, it’s designed to make the most of torque delivered from the greatest rpm, and deliver the lowest of lap times no matter the track. This not only includes the new front clam panel, incorporating a new derived design of CFRP splitter and CFRP front access panel, CFRP side skirt of 220 Cup but also the high-mounted CFRP rear spoiler. The new body introductions combine form and function, with the new hybrid carbon composite panels not only saving weight but also delivering the car’s distinctive new styling and aerodynamic set-up.
With prolonged front splitter end-flag, they are designed to increase the front-end downforce of the vehicle for improved performance at high rates of speed. By creating a high-pressure pocket of air above the splitter and in front of the front wheels, we are able to increase front-end downforce. By reducing the airflow that hits the wheel head-on, we also reduce the airflow into the wheel well and thus lift generated in the wheel well.
- Generating downforce
- Approx. net dimension 182 cm x 12 cm 63 cm
- Motorsport carbon fiber weight approx. 4.5kg
- Match the OEM level of fit and finish
- Other OBM Designed for
- Elise US Model
- Elise Cup 220
- Elise Sport, Sport 220
- Elise Cup 250 (lotuscars.com)
- Elise Cup 260
- Elise Sprint
- Elise Sport 240
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation is required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends a professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it needs minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.