Chariot OBM Design
What do you want? That is V Weave!!!
Lightweight is always the best description for Lotus cars, while every single part should be counted in when coming to weight deduction. Imagine having a lightweight carbon hardtop with approx. 5 kg, with a huge difference, compared to the 11kg OEM roof, but you cannot imagine how much better handling you can for payback until you try it. The hardtop includes all brackets and seals which are directly compatible for installation with motorsports safety standards. The quality and roof shape are exactly the same as the original, while the texture is made from fully autoclaved carbon fiber. The UV protective lacquer is also applied to prevent the roof from fading.
When you are buying carbon fibre parts, probably want something that is real lightweight, instead of having half carbon parts that might turn out heavier than the OEM one. With this single-sided carbon fibre hardtop, probably you will be benefited from approx. 6kg difference from an 11kg factory one. This approx. 5kg carbon hardtop will make you amazed by a lower centre of gravity and take your Exige’s performance to the next level.
- Approx. weights 5 kg, just about 1/3 of the original part
- Reducing hardtop weight from 11 kg to 5 kg
- Includes brackets and seals for safety equipment installation
- Exact shape as OEM part
- Motorsport level carbon fibre
- Autoclaved carbon fibre with UV protective lacquer applied
- Compatible with the Lotus Exige V6 (all models)
- OBM Design for Elise S2 S3 Exige S2 S3 V6
- 220 Sprint, 220 Sport. 240 Sport, 220 Cup, 250 Cup(lotuscars.com), 260 Cup
- 350 Sport 360 Sport, 380 Sport, 390 Sport, 410 Sport, 420 Sport
- 380 Cup, 430 Cup
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- Tailor-made V-Weave
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.