- Lotus Elise
- Elise S3
- Lotus Elise S2 S3 Exige S2 S3 Carbon Fiber Double Side Hardtop
Lotus Elise S2 S3 Exige S2 S3 Carbon Fiber Double Side Hardtop
Chariot Motorsport Design
What is double? Reliable & Safety!!!
When you are buying carbon fiber hardtop, probably want something that is really lightweight, instead of having half carbon parts that might turn out heavier than the OEM one. With this double-sided carbon fiber hardtop, you will be benefited a 7kg difference from an 11kg factory one. This approx. 4kg carbon hardtop will make you amazed by a lower centre of gravity and take your Lotus sportscars performance to the next level.
- Only weights approx. 4 kg, just about 1/3 of the original part
- Includes brackets and seals for safety equipment installation
- Motorsport level carbon fibre
- Autoclaved carbon fibre with UV protective lacquer applied
- Compatible with the Lotus Exige (all models)
- OBM Design for Elise S2 S3 Exige S2 S3 V6
- 220 Cup, 250 Cup, 260 Cup, 220 Sprint, 220 Sport & 240 Sport
- 350 Sport 380 Sport, 390 Sport, 410 Sport, 420 Sport, 380 Cup & 430 Cup
SKU: CFD-Exige-S3-Cup-Sport-Hardtop Categories: 220 Cup, 220 Sport, 220 Sprint, 240 Sport, 250 Cup, 380 Cup, CFRP Exterior, Elise S2, Elise S3, Exige S2, Exige S3 V6 Height: 28cm, Width: 85cm, Length: 120cm
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.