- Lotus Exige
- Exige S3 V6
- Lotus Exige S3 Cup 380 Style Sport Carbon Fibre Front Canards Upper Lower
Lotus Exige S3 Cup 380 Style Sport Carbon Fibre Front Canards Upper Lower
Chariot OBM Design
What is Additional Force?
Canards are designed to provide downforce on the front end of the car. Just like the spoiler on a car, canards add drag but help keep the front of the car planted when higher speeds are reached, and this add-on set for Exige S3 combined with the carbon barge boards helps reduce pressure flowing under the vehicle. Something to keep your lightweight Lotus on the ground is important, right?
- Glossy carbon fiber finish
- Motorsport derived
- Stunning exterior highlights
- Other OBM Designed for
- Exige Sport 350, Sport 350 Roadster
- Exige Sport 380
- Exige Cup 380
- Exige Cup 430
- Exige Sport 410
- Exige Sport 390, Sport 420, Cup 430 Final Edition
SKU: CF-Exige-S3-Cup-Sport-F-Carnard-UL Categories: CFRP Exterior, Exige S3 V6 Height: 17cm, Width: 12cm, Length: 29cm
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- Tailor-made V-Weave
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.