- Lotus Evora
- Lotus Evora S 400 GT 410 430 GT Sport 410 430 V Weave Carbon Fiber Engine Bay Sail Panel
Lotus Evora S 400 GT 410 430 GT Sport 410 430 V Weave Carbon Fiber Engine Bay Sail Panel
Chariot OBM Design
What is Durable?
The engine bay vent panel has a crack directly ahead of the hinge for the rear hatch. Replacing it with carbon fiber is actually better than the original because the part is stiffer.
Our carbon fiber products are handcrafted by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufactured by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improved its durability that.
- Approx. 1 Kg
- V Weave
- OBM Designed for
- Evora S
- Evora 400
- Evora Sport 410
- Evora GT430
- Evora GT430 Sport and GT410 Sport
- Evora GT
SKU: CFV-Evora-OBM-EBSP-1 Categories: CFRP Exterior, Lotus Evora Height: 50cm, Width: 15cm, Length: 135cm
- Our carbon fiber products are handcrafted by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improved its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.