Chariot OBM Design
What is special?
The special profile carbon rear spoiler for Evora.
Sport is definitely the best gear for road and track. As aerodynamics has always been a quintessential part of extracting top-notch performance, this carbon fiber spoiler’s visibility is way beyond its striking aesthetics upgrade. You’ll be impressed by the drastic improvement in aerodynamic efficiency and expansion of the car’s overall performance.
- First-ever adaptation of hypercar-graded carbon fiber in Lotus part
- Highly recognizable design unmatched by rivals
- Showcase of Lotus’ motorsport pedigree both on track and road
- Not including brake light
- Special profile motorsport grade weight below approx. 3 kg
- OBM Designed for
- Evora S
- Evora 400
- Evora Sport 410
- Evora GT430
- Evora GT430 Sport and GT410 Sport
- Evora GT North America
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.