Chariot OBM Design
Amusing Down Force Creator???
A high-quality carbon fiber rear diffuser, in an automotive context, is a shaped section of the car rear that improves the car’s aerodynamic properties by enhancing the transition between the high-velocity airflow underneath the car and the much slower freestream airflow of the ambient atmosphere.
Stable the rear of your car, especially you are trying to defeat anyone at any corner. Only selected trim levels are available from OEM, and now you can get it with the same quality at a much more attractive price.
- Glossy carbon fiber finish
- An exciting bargain compared to the OEM part
- Efficiently increase the downforce of a vehicle
- OBM Designed for
- Elise US Model
- Elise Cup 220
- Elise Sport, Sport 220
- Elise Cup 250
- Elise Cup 260
- Elise Sprint
- Elise Sport 240
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.