Chariot OBM Design
What an amazing lightweight double-sided hardtop!!!
When you are buying carbon fibre parts, probably want something that is real lightweight, instead of having half carbon parts that might turn out heavier than the OEM one. With this double-sided carbon fibre hardtop, you will be benefited from a 7kg difference from an 11kg factory one. This approx. 4kg carbon hardtop will make you amazed by a lower centre of gravity and take your Exige’s performance to the next level.
- Only weights approx. 4 kg, just about 1/3 of the original part
- Includes brackets and seals for safety equipment installation
- Motorsport level carbon fibre
- Autoclaved carbon fibre with UV protective lacquer applied
- Other OBM Designed for
- Elise US Model
- Elise Cup 220
- Elise Sport, Sport 220
- Elise Cup 250
- Elise Cup 260
- Elise Sprint
- Elise Sport 240, Cup 250
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.