- Lotus Exige
- Exige S3 V6
- Lotus Exige S3 Cup Sport Engine Room Side Cover (Carbon Fiber Supercharger Pulley Cover)
Lotus Exige S3 Cup Sport Engine Room Side Cover (Carbon Fiber Supercharger Pulley Cover)
Chariot OBM Design
What are Nice Looks?
The carbon fiber Supercharged pulley cover wraps up the Exige’s heart with lightweight, top-graded carbon materials with quality far beyond other aftermarket manufacturers, or even the OEM which is only made out of plastic.
- Keeping fluids below the cover.
- Carbon fiber
- OBM Designed for
- Exige Sport 350, Sport 350 Roadster
- Exige Sport 380
- Exige Cup 380
- Exige Cup 430
- Exige Sport 410
- Exige Sport 390, Sport 420, Cup 430 Final Edition
SKU: CF-EXIGE-S3-Cup-Sport-ESC Categories: CFRP Interior, Exige S3 V6 Height: 17cm, Width: 12cm, Length: 29cm
- Our carbon fiber products are handcraft by A-grade carbon fiber material and are manufacturer by vacuum infusion process, these processes are 10-20% lighter than the traditional rolling method. This improved the looking of the product underside as well as improve its durability.
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- Tailor-made V-Weave
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustment while fitting recommends professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it is a need for minor adjustment while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.