Chariot Motor Design
What is the most important?
Allow Hot Air In The Engine Bay To Escape Outside
The Lightweight Hypercar-Graded Carbon Fiber front access panels optimize airflow around the horizontally-mounted radiators, which also gives you a better look than the other Lotus. The supercar quality carbon fiber offers you 100% the same quality as the OEM access panels for Elise S3 but we provide you with a better product, at a better price.
- First-ever adaptation of hypercar-graded carbon fiber in Lotus parts
- Optimize radiator airflow
- 100% OEM quality with a fraction of the price
- Direct fitment, plug, and play
- Approx. net dimension 47cm x 27cm x 7cm
- Autoclaved carbon fibre with UV protective lacquer applied
- OBM Design for Elise S2 S3
- 220 Sprint, 220 Sport. 240 Sport, 220 Cup, 250 Cup (lotuscars.com), 260 Cup;
- All carbon item comes in smooth, glossy surface finishing that’s ready for installation.
- Professional installation required. The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of parts is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting.
- We can custom carbon weave & pattern for you. For example, twill or plain weave, yellow/red/Blue kevlar, forge carbon & honeycomb, etc.
- We can construct your custom style and design for Exige, Evora & Elise.
- Tailor-made V-Weave
- These products are intended for off-road or track use only unless your local and state laws state otherwise.
- NOTES: All these handcrafted products might need minor adjustments while fitting recommends a professional body shop for installation.
- TIPS FOR All Customers:
- For carbon fiber items, it is glossy UV protected with a 3K twill weave.
- For matte carbon fiber items, it is matte-finished.
- Due to the handcrafted product, it needs minor adjustments while fitting.
- Installation by a professional body is highly recommended.
- Please contact us if we have your own specified shipping to your country.