3K, that means 3,000 fibers are present in the tow. The purpose of the two is to help wrap shapes or provide a significant increase in the strength of the carbon fiber when it is applied in a specific direction. This 3K tow (3000 filaments per fiber) fabric provides outstanding structural strength with a signature appearance that is highly desirable for modern composite parts in the aerospace, auto, marine, and sporting goods industries.
1. Twill weave provides signature aesthetics and ease of use
2. Highest quality aerospace fibers used for unmatched reliability
3. Unmatched strength to weight ratio
4. High Modulus for superior rigidity
5. Fire-resistant material
6. Fatigue resistance for durable strength
Showing 1–9 of 13 results